Henri added to the expected challenges of selling. We planned to have two open houses over the weekend. With the storm approaching, we decided to cancel Sunday’s open house and schedule one later, if need be. Thankfully, we had a lot of interest Saturday.

After a bit of back and forth, we have accepted an offer. If all goes as it should, we’ll be closing end of October.

Working on sharing final before and afters. Stay tuned.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.