Made it to WA & to UW Medical Center

I’ve made it safely but I’m exhausted. Grandma is waiting to find out if she’s eligible for Open Heart Surgery and if she is she’ll be having it sometime soon. If not, they’ll end up putting another stint in her heart. It’s hard to tell how her body will react to either procedure. Her heart is pretty damaged and with the Open Heart Surgery she’ll have a 70% chance of success. It’s better than nothing. Recovery time will vary since she’s over weight, diabetic, and her lungs are also taking a beating.
I’m going to try to get some rest and I’ll write more when I hear more.

signature

 

 

 

 

Follow on Bloglovin

Leave a Reply