I’ve recently stopped going on Facebook as much as I used to. I find it a big time waster but I HAVE to have a FB page for my business, so my personal page stays. I rarely post to it and the only time I log in and see anything on my newsfeed is when I log in to access one of my clients FB pages or my biz pages.
Today the first thing I saw was a post by my Grandma and I thought I’d share because every word is full of wisdom.
7 Rules of Life
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything, give it time.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
- No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
- Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Most of the rules, I follow, but one I need to do a bit better with, number 5. It’s hard for me sometimes. I’m always thinking to the future and wondering where we’ll be. Clearly all the moves and changes that come along with them are always on my mind being a military family.
Do you follow these rules? Do you have problems following any of them?